Steak is a very mouthwatering dish that almost everybody enjoys barring vegetarians!
Pan Cooked steak gives the best option to have complete control over how you want it cooked as you can control the heat at different times and actually inspect how your meat is doing at all times during cooking.
You can actually find a lot of pan fried steak recipes online, to give you some tips and ideas on how to make it tastier and more satisfying than ever.
Cooking steak in a pan is easy. To teach you how, here are some of the very basic tips that you might want to consider:
– Make sure that your pan is non-stick, to prevent your meat from sticking or burning the sides.
– Get the right thickness for your steak. Typically, pan frying thick slices of steak might not be easy, as you are dealing with direct heat. Try to achieve ¾ thickness for your steak. This level of thickness will allow you to all sides perfectly, even the insides as well, if you want a well done steak.
– You do not have to worry about the type of steak you want to cook in a pan. You can pan fry almost any type of steak, may it be T-bone, tenderloin, sirloin, or the minute steak.
– Make sure that your steak slices are completely thawed. Do not pan fry frozen or half frozen steak, because chances are, you will not be able to cook the inside of the steak.
– Before seasoning your steak, get your handy tenderizer and tenderize all sides of the steak. Doing this will prevent your steak to become chewy or rubbery. You can also score some portions of the steak, in order to increase the tenderness, and to allow your seasoning to sip in deeply, for a more flavorful dish.
– Once the scoring is done, you can now season your steak with any of your favorite spices. You can try the very basic salt and pepper seasoning, or you can go more adventurous by marinating your steak slices at least 4-8 hours, or overnight if you can, to make your steak dish even more special.
– Prepare your pan by melting butter. Use enough butter to cover the entire pan. Some people recommend butter, than olive oil, because butter adds more flavor to the steak.
– Make sure that you pain is in medium heat before dropping your first slice of steak.
These are just some of the different tips that will help you achieve a perfectly cooked steak in a pan.
Here more Recipe from other site on the line:
Recipe How to make yoshoku steak from Japanese Soul Cooking Metro Metro. Recipe How to make yoshoku steak from Japanese Soul Cooking. Metro. Step 3 Melt the remaining butter and the oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. When the butter has melted and started to brown[easyazon_link asin=”B0000CF66W” locale=”US” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”cheapbuydeals-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]cook[/easyazon_link] the steaks in batches. Lay the steaks in the pan and cook for about 4min turning once for medium rare and more.…
How to cook the ultimate steak and how it gets to the pan in the first place Herald Scotland Herald Scotland. How to cook the ultimate steak and how it gets to the pan in the first place. Herald Scotland. She removes the meat a fillet steak the size and shape of a small European country on a map from the fridge for thirty minutes before it even sees the pan. At room temperature the steak becomes malleable you can put your finger in it should you.…